Sign up for a weekly box of fresh veggies grown right here on our farm! We will provide recipes, newsletters, and events on the farm for our members so you can connect with the land and farmer growing your food. Our Harvest Box isn't just a season worth of yummy and nutritious veggies you will be supporting our family farm, community, and local economy.
Here's a look at what you might expect in
your box throughout the season:
- Salad Mix
- Green Onion
- Salad Turnip
- Fresh Onion
- Baby Kale
Boxes will vary in value throughout the growing season. In the spring the box value may be less than $30 and, in the summer and fall the box value will be more than $30 per week as the farm becomes more abundant. Thus, equaling out to an average of $30 a week and making up for the deficit in the Spring.
We will notify you 1-2 weeks before the first box pickup to ensure that you will be getting the best quality and size of each item. Mother Nature can be unpredictable, so we feel its best to leave our start date a little bit open ended. We aim to start at the beginning of June, once we start the program will go for 20 weeks and end mid to end of October.
We will offer three pick-up days:
Tuesday evening from 3-6pm at the farm
48140 Talbot St W, Aylmer, ON N5H 2T9
Friday from 4-8pm at Wildflowers Farmers Market:
42338 Fruit Ridge Line, St Thomas, ON N5P 3S9
Saturday 8am-12pm at Horton Farmers Market:
10 Manitoba Street, St Thomas, ON N5P 3A2
- 18 weeks of season veggies
- 3 pick up days and locations for your convenience
- A newsletter filled with updates and photos of the farm, recipes to help figure out what to do with all your veggies, and tips for storage. As well as a recipe section on our website.
- Invitations for private member events at the farm
- The opportunity to support a local family farm during a time of year when costs are high (buying seeds and supplies) and income is low.
- And the option to opt out of a week in case you are going on vacation or out of town.
-Or you can share your box with a friend for the week that you are out of town
- Each box will vary in value as the abundance of the farm ebbs and flows, however, the average of the 18 week program is $30 per week totalling $600 for the season
- We offer two payment plans:
- Full payment up front at time of sign up
-Or installments: $250 deposit at the time of sign up and 2 installments of $175 due before June 1st.
We will have two sales where you can receive a discounted membership:
The Early Bird Fall Registration- This is our best sale of the season offering the best discount. During this sale we accept a deposit to hold your place and the remainder of the cost will be due in February (don't worry we will send you a reminder)
The Spring Harvest Box Sale- our second best sale of the season and at this point you may choose to pay installments or the full cost of the season to get the benefits of the Spring Harvest Box Sale.
Watch out for those sales to ensure you get the best pricing of the season.